Friday, June 02, 2006

Tagged Part Three....



Ok I have fulfilled my daily obligation of replying to tags *lol* Now Back To My Regularly Schedule Posting...

1.WOULD YOU GET BACK WITH YOUR EX IF YOU COULD? Hell No. I don’t re-date exes

2. WHAT KIND OF SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? My “laundry day” tee

3. HAVE YOU MADE OUT WITH ANYONE ON YOUR BLOG ROLL*? No

4. DO YOU HAVE "A THING" FOR ANYONE ON YOUR BLOG ROLL? LOL Nope sorry

5. HOW MANY PEOPLE ON YOUR BLOG ROLL DO YOU KNOW/HAVE YOU MET IN REAL LIFE? None..I’m with Honey…Us DC/VA/MD ones should hang out

6. HAVE YOU EVER PLAYED ANY SPORTS? Track in H.S. and Bowling

7. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT TO HAVE? *lol* ONE...

8. DO YOU HAVE A GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH BOTH YOUR PARENTS? My mother yes, father no

9. DO YOU MAKE OVER 40K A YEAR? Over? *lol* I wish…

10. WHAT NAME WOULD YOU WANT TO HAVE BESIDES THE ONE YOU HAVE? When I was younger I wanted to have the name Cynthia for some reason…

11. WOULD YOU EVER MAKE OUT WITH SOMEONE OF THE SAME SEX? Umm no...P*ssy don’t turn me on…A female can't do nothing for me but bake a cake and I don't eat everyone's cooking!

12. WHAT IS YOUR MOTHER'S NAME? Sheila

13. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST BDAY? Check the blog.

14. WHAT'S YOUR MAIN RINGTONE ON YOUR PHONE? *lol* The standard. I am too damn cheap to buy Verizon Wireless ring tones

15. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP? I am usually up at 5:30am

16.WHAT WERE YOU DOING AT MIDNIGHT TWO NIGHTS AGO? I don’t know what I did yesterday let alone two days ago…but at midnight I was probably being naughty ;-)

17. HOW MANY EX'S ARE ON YOUR BLOG ROLL LIST? None! Thank the lawd!

18. DO YOU LIKE HAVING YER HAIR PULLED? And f*ck up my wrap? Hell naw!

19. NAME SOMETHING YOU CAN'T WAIT TO DO? Buy a home

20. LAST TIME YOU SAW YOUR MOM? When I went home on the 18th

21. DO YOU GET ALONG WITH YOUR SIBLINGS? Sometimes. I think my brother can apply himself more and stop being a f*cking leech and bum but he’s my brother and I love him.

22. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU WISH YOU COULD CHANGE ABOUT YOURSELF? I need to stop being so damn mean

23. IF YOU HAD $250,000...HOW WOULD YOU SPEND IT? Give up my 10%, pay my bills, and invest

24. Which bloggers on your blogroll would you hang out with? Honey name the time and place…Umm all of them basically.

25. HAVE YOU EVER READ THE BLOGGER NEWS PAGE? What’s that *lol*

26. LAST PERSON YOU CALLED? DRAMA, FH, and my grandmother

27. LAST THING YOU ATE? Grilled Cheese

28. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE MONTH? The Month of May

29. YOUR LEAST FAVORITE MONTH? The cold months *lol*

30. WHAT'S THE LAST PIECE OF CLOTHING YOU BORROWED FROM ANY ONE?? A pair of shoes

31. WHO IS GETTING ON YOUR NERVES RIGHT NOW? No one. I’m in the house with the attack cat

32. MOST VISITED WEBPAGE? Check my daily riots

33. LAST PERSON YOU TEXT MESSAGED? My male best friend

34. LAST PERSON THAT MADE YOU SAD? My grandmother (unintentionally) I just get homesick sometimes

35. WOULD YOU TAKE A BULLET FOR YOUR BEST FRIEND? *lol* her ass better duck when I duck. I’ll let the bullet graze me but actually hit me? Ummm I gotta think about it *lol* Hell let me call her and see what she would do….*lol*

36. FAVORITE TYPE OF DRINK? Besides the alcoholic ones, I love Pepsi

37. FAVORITE FOOD? *lol* Anything that doesn’t stink or look funny

38. FAVORITE PIE? Mmmm pie….Sweet Potato

39. HAVE YOU BEEN TO EUROPE? No but I want to

40. IF SOMEONE YOU HATED DIED, WHAT WOULD YOU DO? Dance on their grave depending on how much I hated them. I actually only hate three people with a severity that I would laugh out loud at his and her funerals. Nah I ain’t that cold hearted…I would do nothing. They’ve been written out the book so it’s like they never existed to me.

41. DO YOU OWN A DIGITAL CAMERA? Yes….I am a camera whore

42. ARE YOU IN LOVE? I <3 the boyfriend

1 comment:

Rashan Jamal said...

Ive run out of clever comments on tags so I'm just gonna answer the questions
1. Depends what day you ask me, see my post the other day
2. okay, I got this Fubu jersey I got in 1998. I dont wear it in public, but its my chilling around the house shirt
3. yes
4. see question # 1
5. 3
6.Football for a week, it was too damn hot and the coach called me boy, it was a wrap after that
7. 2
8. we are civil
9. yes
10. T. Casanova is not my real name, I'll take that
11. Not a chance in hell
12 Sandi
13 Took my nephew and niece to see "Chicken Little"
14. Right now Kanye West "Celebration"
15 9:30
16 chatting on IM and blogging
17. 1
18 no, but she can rub it gently
19. take a vacation
20 last month
21 true that
22 stop procrastinating
23 buy a crib far away from my friends
24 any and all of them
25. nah
26. Jessica
27 Pop Tart
28 November (birthday month)
29 August (too damn hot)
30 a tie from my brother
31 this chick at work
32 my blog, then everybody elses
33 cynathia
34 see # 1
35 nope, your beef is not my beef
36 lemonade
37 pasta
38 i dont really do pie, but I'll say key lime
39 not yet
40 hope their family is aiight
41 yep, fellow camera whore
42 Im in love with a stripper. LOL I love myself