Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Drama, Drama, Drama

Ok so why did my boyfriend reveal that he has been secretly reading my blog?

Should I be insulted or happy?

I mean there’s nothing here that he does not already know *ok maybe a few things* but he is upset.

More like jealous. More like insanely jealous.

*lol*

He thinks that I tell strangers *i.e. my readers* more about my life than him. He claims that there are things on here that he doesn’t know about. Well maybe if he got off his damn Nextel or wasn’t watching ESPN while I’m talking then he would not be hearing it for the “second” time.

So everyone out there wave and shout “HELLO” to my nosy ass boyfriend.

Baby that dedication went out to you, ok? Don’t thank me for it, it was nothing.

No in fact, I’m pissed yall. Let me stop lying.

My blog is my baby. Mine. I have two people who know about my blog and to my knowledge they don’t read it. They see the crazy me all the time and hear the stories so why read it? While I don’t hide it, I see my blog as a personal venue. Sure it’s not personal if folks read and comment on it but it’s personal for me. It’s just a way for me to get all my thoughts out of my head and little funny shit that I might want to remember later when I am feeling down. In fact sometimes I read my archives just for a good laugh. While my writing style is not perfect, I am proud of my blog and like anything I am fiercely protective of it. Sure one day one of my friends will probably take the time to scan my blog and might not be happy with their portrayal in my blog, but it isn’t going to be a Best Man moment when Taye Diggs got the hell beat out of him by my husband Morris. In fact the greedy whores might beg for more inclusion into my daily life because we all know our friends are attention whores.

He had the nerve to twist up his mouth and tell me he doesn’t want me writing “untrue” things in my blog. It’s only “untrue” because he claims he never heard about it. Once again, if someone actually paid attention while I was talking then this would not be a discussion. I know men have selective hearing. Sure you don’t care about my random stories but I do expect you to listen. Ok so I never got around to telling him about the cutie at Ted’s. So what? I was going to get to it the next time it crossed my mind. I haven’t even been taking that way to work so I have not passed by Ted’s all week. I have other shit going on in my mind to tell someone every single detail. That’s why my blog is so random. I talk about whatever is in my mind at the time.

So he can dead that shit. I am not giving up my blog.

I guess what pisses me off is the sneaky way he did it. Oh he claims that he was trying to read one of my gossip blogs and oh instead of going to the favorites folder, which he sees me do everyday, he went into the address browser and just so happened to click on my blog.

I was born at night not last night.

He has been itching to read my blog for months going as far as to look over my shoulder when I am typing entries. He always like, “You’re on the computer more than anything” whining so much about me being on Yahoo Messenger with folks that I had to download it to my phone. As much as I told him to mind his own business, I see listening is not his best feature. I don’t have anything to hide but at the same time I don’t want him knowing every single aspect of my life. And that’s what he wants. And that is just not me.

I never mentioned it on my blog but he is a very jealous guy.

He is jealous because he thinks someone *my readers* know more about me than he does. Stupid right considering I’ve been with him for 4 plus years and I’ve been blogging for about six months now. Stupid considering he knows some of my deepest darkest secrets that I don’t want to write about just yet. But he’s upset because my readers heard about cutie from Ted’s before him? He is jealous because he feels I don’t dedicate enough time to him because I’m always on the computer. WE LIVE TOGETHER! How much more time do you want? Damn I see you everyday all day!

^^^Sorry that’s meant for him because I know he’s reading!

So not only am I going to keep my blog, I am going to keep writing about the random things that goes on in my life. I guess now I don’t have to tell him, he can just read the blog like everyone else. Hey that saves me talking time even though that can be bad for arguments *lol* because I mean it’s my words. Hell I’ll still argue to the death.

I just find this amusing so sorry for the third party rant. It’s so not like me. A guy that is jealous of a blog. How amusing. Won’t be jealous of anything else but are jealous of my readers. Guys you should feel extremely special. I would. A guy who has scores of affection written personally from me, my odes of love placed out there in cyberspace just for him, and he’s mad because of a dude from Ted’s.

I told him well you can always beat him up if it makes you feel better. I know what time he gets off, you can jump him in the parking garage.

While he is a pretty sensible guy, when he gets into one of his rants, I just let him blow off steam. I guess he was itching for an argument. It’s about time for our semi-annual big “blow up” that we always have. I guess we were overdue.

Then get this *lol* he gets mad at me because I did not get mad at him for going to a baseball game with another girl. Now when I used to pitch a fit “my jealousy was going to be the end of our relationship” *his words* but now that I am calmer and more rational, I don’t love him because I did not fall out for dead. Maybe I’m missing a point and I’m asking for advice here, but should I? Should I have been mad?

She went to school with us. They went out like way in the 8th grade. She had an extra ticket so it’s a free game. He does not find her attractive at all and I can agree since I have seen her *now if she looked like Gabrielle or something then oh hellz naw*. I had to work the night shift plus he’s been after me to go to a sporting event since we’ve been together. If it ain’t wrestling or ice skating *read the archives* then he can holler back. So he wants to go to a sporting event, I don’t, but someone has tickets.

So he came to my job and told me this and I encouraged him to go. After analyzing that I’m trying to “trick” him, I guess those tickets overwhelmed his thoughts and he went. I just asked did he have a good time and he said yes and I was like “oh ok”. He gets mad because I did not give him the reaction he wanted which was for me to flip out and him spend the night on the couch because I locked him out the bedroom.

My thing is: The pot can’t call the kettle black. And a person is going to do what they want. If I spent all my time stressing that he is going to cheat on me, eventually he will. Why? Because I expected him to. And why disappoint me? If the heifer wanted to suck his dick in front of all those people, by all means, go ahead. In fact, keep her ass around if she’s freaky like that. I don’t see the broad as competition. She is not his type so why am I upset about a girl he doesn’t find attractive? Now the bitches down at school were another story. I wasn’t mad primarily because I didn’t care. It’s a damn baseball game! Not a dinner for two! Is baseball games romantic or something? Am I missing something here? While the green eye monster can rear her ugly ass head sometimes, I am not that fucking jealous. I cared but not enough to make a big ass stink about it. I just didn’t see it as that serious. If that becomes my fault later on and they hook up I will personally blame myself because I did not see it coming. I must have given him too much credit. I must have just assumed four years in a relationship meant something. I was wrong. I guess he wasn’t mine after all huh if it took a baseball game to get into the drawls.

Besides I go out with the opposite sex. How can I really be mad if I’m going the same thing? What works for the goose works for the gander, right? What’s different I guess is that I find my male friends “cute” *which irks him* and he doesn’t find his female friends “cute”. Oh yeah I forgot “cute”=I want to fuck. Damn does everything translate to fucking now? First the heifers at work assume being friendly=we’re fucking. My boyfriend thinks when I acknowledge that someone other than him is cute that equals “I want to fuck”. And then the random niggas assume a phone numbers=”Let’s fuck”.

Has the world gone, well, fucking mad?!

So since I heart my blogging family sooo much and you guys obviously know soooo much more than he does, I’m going to include you in my business.

What’s the deal? Give me some honesty.

Make sure you wave to my peeping boyfriend on the way out.

3 comments:

Ms.Honey said...

Hmmm, of course as the loving women that we are or hope to be we would also hope that men listen and they don't I found that out yesterday when an ex of mine called me thinkin we were still together...boo didn't you get the memo and the phone call?! Apparently not but I digress LOL...hi BF (waving)....I think we blog because we have a need to vent sometimes and not because there is no one to listen but just so we can have no one give their opinion and like you said to get a laugh out sometimes.....I mean if we sensor what we write what's the point in claimin to keep it real....I mean you could lie about what goes on in your life but who really cares, are you honestly going to see any of these people....no....then again we do need to hit the bar lol but that's another subject...girl do what you do, and like you said now he knows what else can he bring up lol

Anonymous said...

What up. I read your blog all the time as I find you to be hilarious and quite entertaining. A little laugh during the work day does the attitude some good. Your boyfriend (hey!) is already pissed off and feeling neglected for random strangers and then you go put him on blast by calling him jealous and making points directly to him oooooh youre asking for trouble. LOL! My boyfriend is very jealous to and that shit gets on my nerves. Its annoying. I know what I want and thats where I am because thats where I want to be. I assume the same is for you. When the men in our lives learn this the better off they'll be. Good luck. I see a follow up post on this one.

Rashan Jamal said...

Peace, my nigga! oh and you too T. It is what it is. I would be salty too. And nosy as I am, I'd be checking your cookies trying to see what you do on the computer. You remember my friend was all up in my IM archives and shit. Anyway, get through with the fight and then have some make up sex, cuz you know that the best kind. LOL