Sunday, April 23, 2006

Bored Out Of My Skull....



Sorry everyone, this has been a boring weekend so far for me. Nothing new, nothing special. I miss the boyfriend guys.

Let's see Friday, I went to work. Nothing funny or interesting happened. Mouth was still hurting from the extraction so I was a tad grumpy because I left my medicine at home and I was too lazy to walk back to get it.

I hung out with the little cutie I met leaving the dentist Thursday but I think I scare him. I'm a little too blunt for him I guess. We went to get something to eat and I came home-alone. Me and the cat watched The History Channel until I went to sleep.

Saturday I was so bored, I went to the local thrift store to sort clothing as a sort of "community service" outing with my job. Yes. Tenacious was soo bored I rolled out the bed to do some community service. Came home, washed a badly needed load of laundry, vacuumed, dusted, and mopped. Watched a little TV. Got psychoanalyzed by my best friend (I have unresolved relationship issues. I am scared of commitment yada yada yada). Surfed the web. Reread all the archives in my Daily Blogs. I was just listless yall. It was raining most of the day so I wasn't comfortable taking the car out because I was scared I would crash or something. VA already has bad drivers; we don't need one more on the road.

Cutie called (Ima really need to start creating alias) and being that he could drive and I needed groceries and I was thriving for attention because the cat was not feeling my suffocating affection, I sweet-talked him into coming over in the rain from DC to VA to drive me around. He drove me to the store and Hollywood Videos and as repayment; I fried some chicken and made some rice. I am happy to report no one was poisoned in my attempts to cook. He brought over some drank. I partook in the Vodka and Cranberry. He got drunk and passed out on the couch. I watched Sin City (I <3 that movie) and around 4 am, he woke up and left. He's a really nice guy but like I said, I think I scare him with my forwardness. A little too jumpy for my taste but he do look like T.I. with an extra 25 pounds. *sigh* I miss my boyfriend yall. I couldn't get drunk how I wanted to because usually my boyfriend would "take advantage of me" and we would have great alcohol induced sex.

Sunday, I cleaned (again). I ventured out in the car and drove around for a little bit. Attempted to park (I am a bad parker) taking up two spaces in the process. After playing around for 15 minutes trying to park correctly, I said "F*ck It" and left the sh*t where it was. I tried to get a gentleman to park it for me correctly but he was looking at me like I was nuts so someone will be mad at me for taking up two damn spots. Maybe I'll get cutie to fix it for me.

Funny thing was I kinda hit the bumper of someone's car. A little tap of course. No damages to mine or the other car. But my dumb ass panicked and called my father to see if I should leave a note. Clueless style. Remember when she side swiped someone's car while attempting to pass her driver's test and she was like, "Ooh, should I leave a note?"

Classic line. Classic "ROFL".

So I'm worried because I'm like well I bumped this car and it's not like I could blame someone else because looking at the crappy parking job I've just done, the person just will know it's me and I just tapped the car but it seemed loud as hell in the underground parking garage and of course no witness, no cameras but I would be pissed if someone did it to me. So I call my dad for some advice. My dad, the deacon. My dad, “Mr. Sugar doesn’t melt in my mouth because I'm so "saved" now". I didn't want to alarm my boyfriend partly because I knew he would "freak" about his "baby". So I called my dad after scrutinizing the cars for the 10th time making sure there are no Blue paint specks on my car and no Black specks on the other car. I started to run to get the digital camera to take some pictures but I realized the batteries are still charging. My dad had just got out of church, mind you, when I called so he's on his "Praise The Lawd, When Am I Going To Get Saved And Embrace, Hell Go, To Church" Rant because the sermon was so good and the preacher really "prached". So I call in my usual dramatic fashion:

Me: Daddy, I hit a car. There's not a driver but should I leave a note? The Rules of the Road book says I should leave a note if I hit an unattended vehicle (yeah I bust out an old copy from the glove compartment). Does this classify as a hit and run if I just well hit and run?

Father: [My full real first name], what are you talking about? Whose car did you hit? What are the damages? *pause* Who the hell hits a parked car?

Me: [explains the situation]. There are not any damages to the vehicle. I just tapped it a bit when I was trying to get in the space. I think I'm going to leave a note.

Father: Child is you stuck on stupid? Sh*t if no one saw it, keep it moving. You said no damages right? Right? [I confirm]. But in the mean time, leave driving alone. And you wonder why I won't buy you a car.

^^^How's that for a "saved" Christian? But I followed his advice and left it alone. I mean I literally tapped the bumper so no worries right?

**sigh**

I seriously need to get some business. I might just have to drag my black ass out by myself tonight.

4 comments:

Rashan Jamal said...

Funny, I would have moved my whip to the other side of the parking lot and kept it moving. and why do you have a copy of the rules of the road in your glove?

NegroPino™ said...

THat was me Saturday...I just "tapped" a car that was in front of me at the light.and I was ready to pull over to see if anhyting happened but she kept going......serves me right for tryna do the right thing

Elle Jefe said...

hahahaha! i am tripping you had the rules of the road book in the glove box, you bout to pull out the digital camera and camcorder, and your daddy is cussing right after church! ROFLMAO!

Waddie G. said...

you crack me up...