Thursday, April 20, 2006

Duh Duh Dunnnn......



This will probably be a short post (for now). So to all my loyal readers: No scrolling way the f*ck down today!

*clap*

Three things:

1) The BF is out of town for the next three weeks. And yes I plan on behaving. Hello, misbehaving is how I got my stalker now. He left early this morning so it's just me and the crazy cat for a few weeks. A sista is missing her boo-noplious. I'm not a crier but a sista was tearing up as he left.

2) Duh Duh Dunnnn...Dentist appointment today at 11:45. Gotta make sure I keep my smile tight. Wish me luck because I am petrified. Notice the picture. Yeah, that screams "home-schooling" right? I need to print this out and take this in with me to let him know that umm I don't want that type of grill. Hell, I have insurance!

3) Maintenance finally got around to fixing my shower. They came at like 4 pm and water is still leaking on my floor from somewhere but at least I got a full spray of water (and not a damn trickle like before) and the water pressure seems way better. Nothing will stun the sh*t out of you more than when the water goes from lukewarm to scalding hot to freezing and then back to lukewarm. Had me playing double-dutch in the shower. (Ladies and maybe some gentlemen) you know what I'm talking about. When you used to do the little bob thing, waiting for the right moment to hop in and get your "Mompos One, Papos Two, All Around Three, Tic Tac Four" on. Stepping on the rope talking about "Zero No Highest".

Ahhhh...My youth.

Don't worry, my ramblings will continue later on today. I gotta tell ya about the friend who if he wasn't a friend would be more than a friend. He Face Booked me too?! Lawd, I might need an intervention.

2 comments:

Rashan Jamal said...

Hope all is well after your dentist's appt. What you gonna do with weeks alone?

Oh yeah, check out this link to get the site meter you asked about. it will tell you how many people been to your site and for how long. i know i sound like an ad, but it really is free.

http://www.sitemeter.com/

Elle Jefe said...

Where'd the boyfriend go? Leaving you to your own devices could be dangerous!