Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Just Another Random Entry...



Ok, so why did I totally have the wrong time written down for that job interview? Yes, like an idiot I'd written down 4 pm when it was 10 am. How the f*ck do you mix up times like that? That is so f*cking bad. I mean I called and explained the situation and the employer seemed really cool but um yeah I think it may be safe to say I probably will not get this job. I mean hello if I'm late for a job interview, that probably shows as a glimpse of what she will be getting into by hiring me. Hell I stereotype. Knowing her, I probably got "CP Time" written all over my resume. And the craziest thing is I am almost never running on CP Time. I actually like being on time for things. I hate going to the movies late. Not late as in "movie's already started" late but "previews are showing" late. If a movie starts at 10:30 and I get there at 10:45 I would wait for the next showing. Yeah, I'm weird like that. My mother (and her all knowing wisdom) says it's because I'm nosy as hell and I hate to miss anything. Which is (semi) true. I am nosy but I ain't "Pearl from 227 all up in the window every time a car goes by" nosy. I know how to mind my own damn business when needs be. Especially if weapons are involved. I am not Captain Save A Hoe!

So I have a new interview set for Friday afternoon. This time I wrote it down correctly. 2 pm. 2 pm. 2 pm. At least I check my blog daily (because I'm a comment box whore) and I'm checking for misspelled words and crazy sentence structure that I missed while double checking my post. I hate that little spell check thing. Bootleg as hell. Can't sound out a word worth sh*t. And there's hella words that should be in its direct data-base but isn't. Damn at least Microsoft Word is on point. They keep up with all the new slang words because you know Black Folks we all spell slang words quite differently than other Black Folks. One of these days I'm going to make a Ghetto version of Microsoft Word and sell it to Bill Gates. Then I will be laced in finest of Gucci and Gold. So now I just type out my entry on the blog (because I can't remember what I want to highlight or italicize and it won't transfer over from Microsoft Word), use its spell check, and then repost it on the blog.

Commenters (the few that's not shy): Don't think I don't get your replies. I'm just wacky. I go to your page and leave a reply (often completely unrelated to the subject as the commenter can attest) plus it gives me another excuse to hit up your page because well they're addictive. I even got a few friends at work reading them because they always want to know what's so funny. Although I love the way yall comment back on your page. And your subjects? Well they keep me informed and well give me ideas. I wake up with one idea, see a posting, and do an about face, and then come back to the original idea a couple of days later.

Of course there are haters. I haven't gotten any yet and depending on how bad they talk about me, I don't plan on erasing any of the posts. Just don't come on here talking "Tom Cruise" crazy, ok? BTW--Have he always been that damn crazy? No seriously. Is he having a mid-life crisis or something? Is it drugs? Someone please plan an intervention or something because I think TC has lost it. I thought he was cute ever since he was in Interview With A Vampire (An All Time Favorite of Mine) with my "White Boy" Husband Brad Pitt (I'm Still Here Waiting Boo....) but now...He's got that deranged look in his eye sometimes. *shrugs* I don't know. Maybe it's the gossip that Katie's not really pregnant, Alien babies, and the constant jokes about his "religion" that's driving him nuts. *shrugs* Shoulda just remained a crazy ass Catholic to me. Hell have he never visited a Baptist Church? Let the Holy Ghost get a hold of his ass, he'll be straight.

I love my blogs. They save me money. No more Us Weekly, Star, and InTouch magazines because the pure comedy is on the blogs. Sometimes I feel sorry for the stars, other times I don't. I think the paparazzi are punks sometimes. I mean they have never caught a star eating a booger, digging they drawls out they butt...nothing? Hell I would pay for some sh*t like that. Who cares about them eating, walking down the street, shopping, or not having on any make-up? But get me a shot of Jamie Foxx tripping and busting his ass on the sidewalk? Priceless funny. I guess the paparazzi knows not to f*ck with Black celebs. Can you picture the paparazzi surrounding T.I.'s car when he leaves the club? F*ck around and get they ass shot the f*ck up. Can you picture them trying to snap pics of rappers' legitimate (and illegitimate) children? Sh*t they'd get that ass busted up all in front of the chillens.

I think, though, some people are a little too obsessed with the stars. I mean do I really give two sh*ts about Jennifer Anniston's hair? Did I cry when she and Brad broke up? Hell naw! I did, however, read all the details. I don't try to dress like them nor do I care "who" they're wearing. Hell I can't afford it! The only way I'm getting a Vera Wang or a Prada dress is if they selling them at TJ Maxx or Marshalls. On the clearance rack. I splurge but I wish I would pay $5000 for something I technically have to wear once. Sh*t a $5000 dress would be worn to everything from the Backyard Barbeque to the annual Church Fashion Show. Hell I would cut that b*tch up Marge Simpson style and make new outfits House of Dereon style. What you know about that?

Let me stop tripping. I’m on D-Listed and Pink Is The New Blog Everyday. Hell I'm Crunk and Disorderly and Concrete Loop every 10 minutes. Pure Comedy at work. Someone needs to make a magazine like that. Be the best selling magazine since Time (Is Time the best selling magazine? I don't know. Correct Me If I'm Wrong. Maybe it's National Geographic. Lawd knows my grandmother got me a subscription when I was 10. Um yeah don't ask no question).

Coming Soon...A Pic

Peter: Why did the dinosaurs die out?

Man: Because you touch yourself at night...
~~Family Guy

^^^Damn I did not expect that to still be that damn funny! I love Family Guy!

1 comment:

Rashan Jamal said...

If you really wanna be blog obsessed, get you one of those site meters. I be checking to see how many people are looking at my blog all the time. I see you got the Flickr joint on there now. Nice pics.