Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I've Been Tagged......



Professor GQ got me yall...*shakes fist*

*LOL*

Enjoy!!

If you were to be the opposite sex for one day, what would you do?

I'd probably stare at my genitals, eat hella food, and complain about The Man *lol*


If you had to name the most difficult thing about being a teenager today, what would you say?

Pressure to do drugs, smoke, and sex, and the need to be “perfect”

If you had to name the most embarrassing moment of your life, when was it?

Oh God, I have sooo many *blush* It was in high school when I tripped and fell over the tennis net (trying to do my Serena thang) and my gym shorts fell down exposing my bogus grannies to the guy that I stalked probably all of high school and his friends, who were playing football not too far away. They were the over the belly button, ripped and ratty looking pair (it was laundry day yall)…..Ummm yeah I still have to live this down…..

If you had to name the most overrated actor in Hollywood, who would it be

Halle Berry

If you had to name the one personality trait that you have tried the hardest to change in yourself, what would you say?

Ummm...just one?

If you could go back for one minute to the Garden of Eden and give Adam advice, what would you say?

*points to apple* Damn don't that apple look good? You first...

If you were to name the best “I told you so” you ever got to deliver, what was it?

My best friend’s girlfriend was cheating on him and he refused to believe it because he was so “in love with her” and she was a “God fearing Christian woman” (his words) and you would swear honey didn’t melt in this girl’s mouth the way he ranted and raved his love for her nevermind the fact that I told him she was foul. Peep this: She was in fact engaged to a guy my cousin knew (imagine the look on her face when she walked into my cousin’s backyard with her fiance and lo and behold who was there...ME) so of course she tried to cut me down and say I was “jealous of their relationship” and “I was mad b/c I just got out a bad relationship” blah blah blah and he believed her. In fact, she almost ruined our friendship. She was pretty slick too because I could never really catch her in the act and she managed to have an “excuse” for everything because she had both guys wrapped around her finger. So I had to do it the tactless and “ghetto” way: I took my best friend to her wedding. Let’s just say the wedding was a little bit interesting...

If you were Madonna, what would you do for your next publicity stunt

How about stop wearing those tacky ass leotards...

If you could have a lifetime 50 percent discount in any single store at your local mall, which store would it be in?

Guess (since the local Walmart doesn’t count……)

If you could have one more pet, what kind would you get, and what would you name it?

A jack terrier named “Maximillian”

If you could have God perform one miracle today, what would you want it to be?

Cure everyone with AIDS/HIV

If you could spend next New Year’s Eve doing anything, what would you do, and with whom?

I would throw a lavish party in Jamaica with all my buddies and bloggers :-)

If you were to set your country’s immigration policy, what would it be?

Umm yeah you gonna have to come up out ya pocket with some taxes...Otherwise Ima have to send ya ass to jail for tax evasion...

If you were given the power to settle the issue of gays in the military, what policy would you set?

I think the military got better thing *like this dumb war* to worry about gays in the military...But hell don’t they know a gay man can fight

If you could have one person you have lost touch with call you up tonight and invite you to dinner, who would you want it to be?

my best friends Kenyetta and Alexis from elementary school we lost touch when we went to different high schools

If you could change on thing about your love life, what would it be?

I can turn my fallopian tubes on and off like a switch that way no worries...

If you could have prevented one book from ever having been written, which book would it be?

I can’t even think of one to be honest...

If you have to name the best music album ever recorded, which would you select?

Public Enemy

If you could have one thing made out of pure gold, what would you choose?
Ummm that’s a little x-rated ;-)

If God were to whisper one thing in your ear, what would you like Him to say?

"I saw that….But it’s all good My Child”

2 comments:

Rodney said...

"I saw that….But it’s all good My Child”... LOL... YES!

Elle Jefe said...

complain about THE MAN! LMAO!