Tuesday, April 25, 2006

F*ck That!!




<<---Picture is not my car but that's how my car was parked basically!

Tell me why THIS was left on my windshield the next day:




^^^Ain't that 'bout a bitch? You know that had to be a White Person. Who else would take the time to write me a note about my sh*tty parking and leave it? Someone clearly had eaten their Gangsta Os that morning. Black Folks woulda just cursed up a storm or better yet tried to fit in the space. We ain't got scrap paper just hanging around in the car. Hell let alone a pen. And I bet that person was like "Take That Evil Parking Person. I’m Going To Leave A Note...HA!" like **smacks hands together* "Hmmmpt I told him/her!" Sh*t one of those BIG ASS Pick-Up Trucks managed to park in the space. Ok looking back technically my car was more parallel parked than regular parked but still...I started to leave a note stating "Suck My D*CK" and leave the sh*t like that to be spiteful but CUTIE (his alias yall) convinced me otherwise. Yeah I got him to park it correctly after he laughed for like 20 minutes.

**Hmmmpt**

And to think I was going to be considerate and leave a note for the person whose car I bumped. F*ck that sh*t now.

See what happens when Tenacious tries to be nice?

But that sh*t was funny as hell though!

1 comment:

Elle Jefe said...

ROFLMBAO! I am tripping they left you a note to tell you your parking sucked! Too bad you didn't know which car it belonged to! Ahhhh priceless!