Sunday, March 12, 2006

Bored Sunday......



Ok well the picture have actually nothing at all to do with my post but I thought the kitties were cute :-) *sigh* I love animals.

Today was a little bit boring so I don't really have anything interesting to write about. My best friend called and we discussed folks from high school, partly because we found them through Facebook. Face Book is crack. I am addicted to that damn site and I don't know why. It has sucked up many so hours when I should have been Sleeping...Studying...At work...Something other than staring in the computer screen looking through albums, writing witty shit on people's wall, joining groups, etc.

One of my Face Book friends is a guy I went to high school with and boy if I knew he would get fine after high school, he would have gotten some play. That negro is fine! He has gotten so fine I accepted his request just for the purpose of looking into his album! Isn't that a shame? Damn I need help! He's gotten all buff, slapped some Pro-Active on, got a decent lining, and some braces. Looking like "Extreme Makeover" and shit. But he was cool in high school, one of the nicest guys in the world, so it's good to hear that he's still the same ol' person even though he is fine as ever now. We're going out to lunch when I come home to Chicago. I'll try to keep my hands to myself...I have enough sexual harassment suits pending as it is.


"Flavor of Love" is coming on tonight...You know I will be parked in front of the t.v. I think Hoopz will win just because she is the prettier of the two. Is it me or did Sunday's line-up get raw as hell? I'm on "The Simpsons", "Family Guy", "Boondocks", "VH1 TV", and basically anything in between. I turn off the phones, internet, the Shuffle, and anything that will distract me from my shows. I am a t.v. junkie. The only thing I don't really watch are music videos anymore...I don't know why but I just don't. I'm so out the music loop. Maybe just because it's so much garbage out there that my ears can't take too much "Snap Music" and "Sad Love Songs"...They weep. For mercy. I guess I have to jump back in the loop now and force myself to care about c.d. releases and new videos, although some videos are a good source of entertainment. They provide some good three minutes comedy routines. Just bad acting, bad fashion, and bad themes.


Since I'm running out of random thoughts...I'm going to get something to eat (Healthy...I promise)

No comments: