Sunday, March 26, 2006

Random Thought....



Do people have sex to music anymore? Or am I the only one who's too lazy to make cds of various sexual songs?

It's not that I hate having sex with music playing in the background but isn't that a distraction? I mean, I tend to tune out the world when I'm getting my world rocked, but what about the folks that are not as multi-orgasmically blessed as myself?

I just bring this dumb ass thought up because I've noticed on my "baby"- The Shuffle-that I have a lot of songs of the sexual persuasion that I just listen to. They don't put me in the mood, I strictly like the song, beat, or lyrics. A friend was looking through my play list and asked why did I have a lot of "old school" love songs and I never thought of it like that. So we began a conversation about High School and how it seems in high school every one "did it" to a cd. It became something like a requirement to have sex with a cd on or something. Not just any cd but a love cd. Of course this was kinda before "burned cds" became really popular (crazy considering I graduated in 2001 and by the end of 2002 everybody and they mama made burned cds off of their computers but hey I went to an inner-inner city high school) so you basically had to pick a cd that had a repetitive number of slow songs without any of the fast dance songs in-between.

Ok...Admitting time. Know what cds I loved to get busy off of and I secretly listen to today? Sisqo's Unleash The Dragon and R Kelly's TP2.com. Yeah yeah stop laughing, I sure some of yall had a Shaq cd somewhere in your collection. For some reason, I just loved these two cds. Ok, Ok so I downloaded a few of both cds onto my Shuffle but that's besides the point.

Now that I look back, though, at the lyrics, I realized just how lame (and crazy R Kelly) really was. I mean I would get upset if my boyfriend at the time would try to feel me up in his room before his mama came home and he did not have one of the two cds on. That was, like, an insult.

Although I did notice R. Kelly was kind of a rapist. I mean I always thought R. Kelly was a little bit, um, strange but I liked him all the same. Down Low? Oh I requested that on The Box (remember that? Yeah I'm taking it back to The 96 Dayz Of Summer and when it was 2 for 1...Ordered the original and get the remix for free) right along with Immature (You couldn't tell me nothing about Batman, Romeo and LDB) *dead* until my momma got the phone bill and deaded that sh*t quick, fast, and in a hurry. Have you ever hear Don't You Say No? That's my best friend's and I favorite song to roast on but at the time was on of my cuts to get cut, nah mean? I mean if you don't know the lyrics...Please find them on the internet. Yall know I'm too lazy to post them. *lol* Those are classic "WTF You Mean No Ass...I Mean I Took You Out For Chedda Biscuits And Errthing. If You Don't Give It To Me Ima Take It" lyrics. And then again, it makes me kinda uncomfortable to know while I was getting busy to these lyrics, he was getting busy with some girl my age (at the time) and pissing on them and that poor chile is the inspiration for those f*cked up lyrics. *waves fist* Damn you R. Kelly! F*cked up everything! Can't even think of you as a "baby maker" lyricist more like a "baby raper" instead!

Sisqo, I don't know I just liked that cd. I think it's like the first five songs or something that I loved. Of course, the brutha didn't last the five songs but still, those were the best "10 but seems like an hour" minutes of my life! Doesn't it seem like sex last longer than what it really is? I mean, I don't want a two-minute brutha (Unless he gives me the best two minutes of my life) but at the same time I don't need three hour sex. Shit, I get tired, too. Coochie and thighs all chafed up and shit. Sweating hard as hell. And you know men are slick and f*ck you on your "side" of the bed and guess who ends up in the wet spot? ME!!! Yeah yall ain't slick...I've been peeped the "Ima slowly turn and twist her onto the other side of the bed so she can get the wet spot" thing. I hate the damn wet spot. It's like a fight to get my boyfriend to sleep on the other side of the bed. His answer: Uh, baby, well, uh that's your side. Nigga, it's a king size bed! Ain't no such thing as "sides"! This ain't Popeye's! And hey sometimes I just want 10 minutes. That quick, hard sex. When you just get in there and just beat it up for those 10 minutes. Best sex in the world sometimes. Sometimes I don't even want foreplay. No kissing, no licking, nothing. Just "some hard dick". <--So graphic. Sorry all my sensitive readers! I'm blessed with a high sex drive, multi-orgasms, and a tight cooch. It's is amazing what those Cosmo magazines will teach you about your coochie muscles. I tighten those bad boys for 10 minutes a day. Some women could really use a Cosmo magazine. It does wonders. Men (and Ladies...I guess), can you really tell if a coochie is loose or is that pure exaggeration? Someone...Let me know. I am curious. Like, I always jokes hoes coochies are "swinging low sweet chariot" but can a man really tell? Does it feel different or something? Oh yeah, can a man really tell if their ladies are cheating on them strictly through the cooch? Someone hook a sista up with some random knowledge. *lol*

^^^See how my mind went in the gutter just that quick?

But now...I don't even want music. Sure, on "special" occasions my boyfriend might slip on a cd but he knows it irritates me. I don't need Usher yodeling in my damn ear. I will, however, take a Tyrese. Mmm...Tyrese will get it. It's like, it's ok, but so lame. I remember in college a guy who had a crush on me tried to set the mood up in a dorm room (yeah a dorm room with a room mate in a noisy, nosy one at that) with some music. Granted the cuts were really nice but um yeah I left that dorm with my panties intact. After all, I had a boyfriend. "Studying" for that class we both failing...Yeah right nigga! Don't try to use that "We the only Blacks in the Class and should stick together" routine. I sleep in class. You sleep in class. What notes could you possibly take sleeping? I just can't do it. I like the sound of, well, sex. Thighs slapping, grunts, moans, that wet slapping noise...Stuff like that.

^^^But hey that's me. Do anyone out still "do it" to music and if so, what do you listen to?<---Doesn't that sound so High School? Doing it...Although my friends and would use food references as our code for sex...You know my mama was listening on the other end a minute before she hollered for me to "Get Off The Damn Phone"! We had "Doing The Dew", "Eating The Muffin and Dunkin Minis", "Getting That Krispy Kreme On", etc <---Yeah you can tell I'm a hungry bastard.

Just a Random Thought.....

No comments: