Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Lesson Of The Day.....




Don't Walk Around Your Apartment Naked

I found out I have a Peeping Tom who lives across from me. How I found out? The bastard waved!

I was ironing some clothes to go out to Lucky Strike later with co-workers and ok ok Shawnna's Getting Some video came on. I like that song for some reason. It's a little dumb but I like the beat. Plus I like the heel-toe they do in the video. So I have on some panties and basically no shirt or bra because the first thing I do when I come home is take off my bra. I really hate wearing a bra so usually I take it off as soon as possible. I seem to think by taking it off somehow this will move the growth along, like the bra is constricting my growth or something *lol* I mean I have been a 34B since 16. I mean I went from a 34A to a 34B overnight...Why can't I seem to go from a 34B to a 34C? I'm just saying....There's 12 year olds with bigger breasts than me. At least I have an ass, I guess.

I guess you can call me an exhibitionist because I love being naked. I am a sexy b*tch. I primp and preen so much in the mirror I think my BF think I am crazy or something. It used to be my own private thing but when you live with someone, there's no such thing as privacy. Granted, I don't lounge all over the furniture and I don't walk around naked too much but I live on the 7th floor of a building, so I'm pretty high up. I assumed I was safe.

I was wrong.

So I'm ironing and dancing when I happen to glance over...And there's a guy smoking a cigarette on his balcony watching. I don't know how long he was there but obviously he was enjoying himself. So being the drama queen that I am, I shriek and shut the blinds and run for my bathrobe. Why I don't know because he's already seen my butt clapping abilities but a woman has to have something sacred right? So I kinda peep through the blinds to see if the perv was still there. He was. He waved to my ass and went in his apartment.

I was so embarrassed.

I didn't even get a clear look at him nor do I know the apartment number that he lives in. Sure I can find out but I ain't lurking over to his apartment by myself to curse him out. Shit he can be a serial killer or something and drag me in the apartment and tie my ass up in the closet where he will torture my body and then dispose of me in the dumpster by the Hilton or something. I ain't gonna go all Action Jackson on him (with out some protection, that is) but I can imagine the conversation. I mean, I can't curse him out for being, well, a man can I? I mean, I would be insulted if I was dancing in front of his ass and he didn't look! I'd be like, "Who the fuck do he think he is? Do he not know who I am? I'm Tenacious BITCH!" and put 'em on the glass for him to see.

^^Ok I wouldn't do that but I would be insulted.

So when the BF walked in from work, I told him what happened. His reaction: this fool laughed. I mean I laughed too but I whined to him that I was violated and I demand he do something.

His answer, "Your conceited ass would be upset if he didn't look"

^^^Knows me well.

For the time being, I'll keep my clothes on. I'd hate to have my head posted on some woman's body on the internet.

Unless she got 34Cs...Then I probably wouldn't be insulted.

No comments: