Sunday, March 05, 2006

How Come....Pt1



Ok so my brand-new I-Pod Shuffle was completely fried by my computer. Don't ask me how but my computer crashed and so did the I-Pod. I went back to the Apple Store at Pentagon City and the salesman gave me a brand-new one. No questions, no receipt, hell I didn't have all the pieces. He just gave me a new one and sent me on my way. I was happy all day...You know how hard it is to return something and you don't have a receipt? They treat you like you're suspect or something. The funny thing is I didn't even go to the store for a new I-Pod, I just wanted to see what was wrong with it. He went to the back, came back and told me it was fried and handed me a brand-new one. Now you know he's gonna send that in for repair and someone is going to receive my bootleg shuffle (sorry) sometime down the line.

I love that stupid shuffle. I am addicted to it. I bought my boyfriend a Nano for our four year anniversary (long ass time to be shackled to just one penis without a ring) and loved his. Forgot it was his for a minute and had to be an "Indian Giver" and downloaded all my cuts and erased all of his songs. So he went out and bought me a shuffle but I might upgrade to the new one with the video. That shuffle has almost gotten me ran over, cursed out, and a new man (yeah right)...All in one day. I hate though when people strike a conversation with you when you're on your cell or listening to music, and you gotta give them that annoyed "WTF you want" look. They just the talking to you and you see their lips moving but you're not comprehending so you gotta be like "What? Huh? Don't you see me on the phone and/or listening to Sean Paul?" This is usually followed by "Now get the fuck out my face" because it's usually some guy trying to holla knowing damn well I'm not interested and spitting weak ass game while I'm on the phone with my parents or my boyfriend and I gotta hear that person yakking plus whoever I'm on the phone wondering who the hell is that in the background and then they tell me to tell the person to shut the hell up...*Sigh* So annoying. Of course, with the rejection, it's usually that "Oh fuck you bitch, you weren't cute anywayz" which is a lie otherwise why stop? That's a standard in the Chi to get cursed out after refusing to give up the seven digits.

So tell me why I tripped and fell dead on my ass the other day? Luckily I don't embarrass easily but hella people saw it and you know they laughed. Hell I laughed too because it was funny. I'm on my I-Pod and one of my Dance Hall cuts came on so you know my Jamaican Dance Hall persona came out. That's one bad habit I have. If I hear a song I like I will break into spontaneous dance and song routines where ever I'm at so in this case I was still on the Metrobua about to head to Georgetown. So Red Rat "Oh No" came on so of course I start winding and singing the lyrics that my ass do understand (probably in a bad Jamaican accent...I blast my I-Pod so that I can't hear my bad ass singing but everyone else will). Of course folks staring at me like I'm nuts and start moving away and shit so my stop comes up. Keep in mind I'm walking up the aisle bobbing and moving to the music with my eyes closed, step off the bus, promptly miss that last step and fall dead off the bus taking at least two people down with my ass. The bus driver laughing, I'm laughing, folks on the bus laughing, even the people my ass knocked over laughing (In the Chi, that woulda been a fight though). Some cute guy help me up and we started flirting. We were going in the same direction so we started walking and talking. He's lucky I'm faithful...That's all I gotta say. We are going out to the club this weekend though.

Why is that when you ain't got someone, you can't find a person of the opposite sex if you tried but as soon as you get someone, they start falling out the woodwork trying to get with you? I am by no means unattractive. I'm not saying that being conceited but I'm not. I'm cute as hell. Now I'm not "Super Model" gorgeous but I don't have to wear makeup every damn day to look good. I'm low/high maintenance. I keep my body, hair, nails and feet looking nice but I'm not running to the salon every weekend, I go days without doing anything to my hair (a good flat iron last for 3 weeks easily in my hair) and I go out in sweats, tees, sneakers, and flip flops on the regular (Hold out from my college years). I don't get all dolled up to go no where. You will catch me in Walmart with a dusty ass t-shirt, some sweats and some sneakers like what? But in the four years I have had my boyfriend, hella men been approaching me on some "I'm trying to be with you" shit. Just falling out the skies on my ass. White, Black, Asian, Hispanic...They all want a piece of lil' ol me. My boyfriend says it's my personality. I'm girlie girl with a twang of masculinity. I talk big shit yet don't have a problem letting a man "be a man". Plus...I'm not a gold digger (But I ain't messing with no broke nigga). I don't want your damn money. I got my own. Mama did not raise a fool. You become dependent on a man for money, eventually it will become more of an ownership than a relationship. I don't like money doled out to me like an allowance and some men (notice I do not say all men) are quick to spit "what they bought you" when I guess you start "showing out". Plus I think most "gold diggers" are kinda like prostitutes because a man isn't tricking off his cash for nothing...You giving up something. Ya pussy ain't platinum and I refuse to believe there's some gump ass nigga giving up his bread for hand holding and kisses on the cheek. If there is a such man like that....Ummm shoot me an email, ok? *LOL* Just Kidding (Partly). And when I mean broke, I don't mean just having no cash- I mean a shifty lazy ass man who have intentions of getting a job and expect me to support the both of us. Oh hell to the naw. Not me!

I go out with opposite sex and so do my boyfriend. I'm comfortable and secure enough in our relationship to not care about him going out with his female friends. But don't think I don't keep an eye on them bitches! I know how fucking trifling women could be so I keep an eye on the lil' suspect ass females who I think got other intentions. I let them know that I know what you're up to and ya ain't slick. They just get the "eye" and they know the deal. Hell I know I'm fucking jealous at times...Oh yes the green eye monster do come out at times. Dead that "then you're not secure" bull...That's being smart! You get too lax and a muthafucker think they got something on ya, so from time to time my head rears. Had to lay the smack down on a few for "disrespecting me". Now I won't fight a woman over my boyfriend if he's cheating but damn if you're going to disrespect me in my face. I had to slap a female my sophomore year because she was talking mad shit about my boyfriend and the stupid broad didn't know I was his girl. So she's sitting at the table behind me and I just hear her yakking and yakking. Mad because he didn't wanna holla at her and was going on and on about his "weak lame ass". Now that's one thing about me. If you're my friend and I hear someone bad mouthing you and you're not around I will speak up and say something. Which I did in that case because he was my boyfriend (and we were past my required 6 months rule for being classified as a 'boyfriend'), she got loud, and she got slapped. We were kicked out the cafeteria and I wanted to take it outside to finish the ass whooping I was about to apply but my friends dragged my ass away because we had already been in enough trouble for getting tossed out the bars. Needless to say, my RA found out and I had to take Anger Management classes for six weeks.

Now my boyfriend hates many of my male associates but hey he's a guy. He know guys' head stays in the gutter and mine is right next to theirs. He's asked me outright have any of them tried to hit on me. Yeah they have but they have gotten shut down. One, I'm not a big fan of cheating although I admit I have done it in the past. Two, eww. Random fucking is not my thing and I shudder to think of some of them seeing me naked. Three, there's always that one who think they can wear you down into getting the panties but they don't call me Tenacious for nothing. I am not stupid. Men, please stop doing the "Ima be her friend and slowly make my move" thing because you're not slick. You will lose and you probably will get your feelings hurt. Some see this as a challenge and try to "test" the boundaries of my relationship. Many have tried, all have failed. It takes more than some cute words, good conversation and nice personality to get these drawls. Now some nice baggage (If you know what I mean) may get a foot in the door *lol* If I'm attracted to you sexually...I'm attracted to you. If not, then I'm not. Plus I'm cold as hell. I will treat you. I can have a man, sleep with you, and pretend like I don't know your ass if I see you walking down the street. You can't sleep in my bed, you gots ta ride as soon as it's over, and me call you? Yeah aiighhhht. You'll call me before I call you. <----Cold right? That's why most just accept my erratic ass friendship rather than engage as "the other man" because someone feelings will get hurt.


Of course, some men are content with that...Hell they want that too. The last thing they want is a "Fatal Attraction" on their hands. Then you get the ones who want a "real" relationship. Nothing more annoying than that person that just don't understand that they are the "side dish". Start catching real feelings and shit. Wanna know why you only call them on occasions and how come they can't come over to your place. Why you only come over late at night and leave shortly afterwards. How come you didn't reply to the 60 text messages and phone calls they left you that week. Start spitting that "I wanna be with you" and wanna threaten to tell the "main" that you're cheating with that person and you want to be with them (little do they know that 9 times outta 10 is an ass whooping waiting to happen) <---As you can tell YES this has happened to me. Fucking Stalker!! That's a straight BITCH move for a man on the real. Almost fucked up my shit. My happy home.

I know that seem bad...admitting to cheating but I love my fucking boyfriend to death. <---This ain't a fucking movie line or some fake ass "yeah right then how come you cheat then" shit. I do love him. He knows it. I know it. For me, cheating is not really about sex. Sure I love sex. In fact, we still have sex 4 times a week (and that's not enought for me). He's not lacking in the bed nor am I bored with having sex with him. I do it out of curosity. I do it to see if I still "have it". That Oommpt. Once it's satisfied, then hey I do back to my regular life. It's not an every day, every week, every yeat thing either...It's an once in an orange moon thing. It doesn't mean anything to me nor do I dwell on it. I'm discreet, wear protection, and I get to know the person very well. I think it's a sickness sometimes. Like a sex addiction. Like I'm missing out on something. Bad I know *hangs head* but I'm not married to him and it has only happened twice since we started going out. No one is perfect. Not even him. I suspect he has stepped out himself but honestly I'm at the point in this relationship that I don't care. The pot can't call the kettle black. I'm not going to hawk and stalk him. I will not monitor his phone calls, milage, emails, mail, or anything like that. I won't be stalking him through town hiding out in the car at 3am waiting for him to come outside. That's not me. You can't control anyone and I can only ask, not demand, that a man don't cheat. My rule is 1- Don't get caught 2- Wear protection 3- Be smart and get some random female that I don't know. Speculating on whether or not your partner is cheating and getting stressed about it usually will end up with the relationship going down south quickly. So I don't do it. I can just keep a watchful eye. Like I said no one is perfect.

No comments: