Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Foink the Police!


*breathes in deeply* I hate the police! Yes, I seriously do. I'm not just saying that on a typical African American rant (well...I am) about police but I think they are all the scummiest piece of shits in the world. There is no such thing as a "good" cop in my opinion. All are pricks. All are racist. All abuse their power. They are deceptive, pathological liars, and have some sort of mental disease. I hate how people, meaning the media, White People, and anyone who believe that "race" is no longer an issue in America (probably voted for my favorite Comedian) are sooo quick to defend the police when they are clearly fucking guilty and have bullshit ass justifications that the police use as "clout" when they know they've fucked up yet know most are too fucking stupid to comprehend outright lies and the ones whose "B.S." Radar are on fire are usually ignored...And usually the minorities that are the victims of the police's so-called "excessive force".

I grew up in Chicago where a cop in my neighborhood was as dirty as the crack hoe who lived on the block. They weren't there to "Serve and Protect"...They were there to "get paid". Fucking lazy ass cops. I remember a woman got her ass whooped by her man...Out in the middle of the street...Two houses away from a police car...And the police just watched. Yes, just watched. Motherfuckers watched this woman get slapped around and actually stood there and watched while the man did it AND walked on down the street like the woman's blood was not on his shirt. They got in the car and left smooth as ever. That fucked me up. I haven't had trust in a cop since. Cops in Chicago are even known for dragging their asses when a call come in from certain neighborhoods. You call them at 9 a.m., they show up at 12 p.m. I know the damn police never came to my building...One of the drug dealers had the local cops who patrolled the area on lock. You can call them and tell them someone is breaking in your house right now and pray they make it there within a 3 hour span...Hell you hoped you were alive to tell your story! For the most part, I grew up with the thought that Police was shitty ass people who, with the right amount of bread, will act oblivious to problems in the community that they should be helping to reduce.

That was until college. If anyone who reads this is familiar with Champaign, IL AND a minority, then you know what I'm talking about. Champaign is a racist ass town. I hurried up and got my degree so I can get the fuck from down there. You would think you were in the deep South during Jim Crow the way the police behaved down there. I don't give a fuck about big city versus small city "way of life", Champaign is a "College Town" so basically students over run the locals and there is a lack of "real" crime in Champaign...Champaign is fucking racist. At least they know the racist. Put it like this: In Champaign, you knew when it was a Black/Latino gathering of any sort...Whether it was a program or party...Everyone on the force was out in full effect. I mean 18 police cars when the gathering created more than 10 Black/Brown faces. Yet that was "policy". Never mind the White programs/parties where people were lighting shit on fire, pissing on buildings, killing small animals, screaming "Fuck the Police" at the top of their lungs (If you've ever witnessed Green Street any given Wednesday-Sunday then you know what I'm talking bout....Just think tons of Drunk White Students...The Adam Morgan area in DC for anyone who needs a comparison). Oh Police turned a blind eye...Outright ignored their asses. Sure I know Black Folk will fight at the drop of the hat...But honestly most were scared to....Yo ass was in the county that night and not only that the police would let the school know and put in recommendations for expulsion NO MATTER THE OFFENSE.

Minor traffic incidents= 7 cars and 1 hour of fear. Oh yes, they ran them damn place in every state they could think of, hoping, no wishing you had an unpaid parking ticket in Ohio. Disappointed as fuck when you were clean. You saw the collapse of shoulder and hung heads all around. ALL THIS BECAUSE I DID NOT USE A TURN SIGNAL AT 3 A.M. ON A DESERTED STREET? They call you "boy" or "gal",got all up in your business...And then wanna know why you're acting jumpy (WTF you think nigga? I'm thinking Rodnicka King '06 and shit...) and wanna search your car for drugs and shit. They are crazy there. Oh yes, I have had a few confrontations with the police because I was quick to question their asses. I even asked why was there six police cars when all I did was improper lane usage (I am a horrible driver), is it any of your business why I am going from point A to point B...Last time I checked that was not a crime, and I was quick to get that name and badge number...Formal Complaint anyone? Sure I'm an asshole and might have deserved some of their bull shit threats (obstruction of justice, insulting a police officer, a ticket instead of the warning, etc.) but I know they could feel the hate filtering out my body. I hate them and I hope all cops burn in hell.

Don't even let me get on racial profiling. It exists and cops do it so much they don't even consider it as "profiling". Sure it's some little paperwork in Illinois, where cops are suppose to write down the ethnicity/sex of every car they stop...But I know they're not. The evidence alone would crush they asses. If you're young, Black/Latino, male (but females have been rising), and a "nice" car...Guaranteed you will be stopped. It don't even have to be a Lexus, BMW or anything like that. It can be a 1997 Camry and they will stop you. It can be that old ass car you bought from the auction on 63rd & State in Chicago and they will stop you. Hell you can be on the bus stop waiting for the CTA and they will stop you. Do they care? No. They have the power. Your word versus their and they always win.

The thing that get me is Cops are demi-gods: They can do what the fuck they want. They can use excessive force (at their "discretion" hmmm always "shoot to kill"), falsify reports (Biggie Smalls murder come to mind), hide/destroy evidence, and no one seems to mind. Oh sure some man (a Black man) get his ass whooped by the police (ON CAMERA) and all people can say was, "Well he was drunk". WTF people? Do you just believe anything (well obviously you do...Osama Bin Laden on the loose and just waiting for that Mass Weapons of Destruction order to come through...getdafuckouttahere)? Is America that dumb and blind? There are other effective ways to take down an unruly (an unarmed one at that) suspect that do not involved 80 shots. There are so many brutality that I just know the American people don't care...I mean who cares about Blacks and Latinos? We're criminals anyway right? We're always breaking the law huh? What better punishment than death?

Now that I guess that poor White teen who was murdered by the police in Alexandria, VA because the teen and his friends "allegedly" (grain of salt people. Grain of salt) skipped out on their I-HOP bill and a cop fired into the vehicle will get all the media glory. Oh lawd, police brutality for days...And why? Because they skipped out on the bill. Yes this is horrible. When does skipping out on a bill justify a cop firing into a car full of teens? How much was this damn bill that I-HOP was intent on getting? Damn did they order everything on the menu? Allegedly they tried to "run over" the officer and of course he "shot to kill". And jumping out the way, getting the plates numbers, calling for a look out was...Hard? Of course, grain of salt folks, but I don't put shit past 5-0. Now another youth is dead and the media was pounce because he is White, once again ignoring the same exact problems in Black/Latino communities. Shit we have been saying all along. *sigh* When will America wake up?

FUCK YOU POLICE!!! I HATE YOU!!!

No comments: